- The guys discuss how Logan is a fitting send-off to Hugh Jackman’s Wolverine in a completely spoiler-free fashion.
Highlights from Curtis:
Thank you so much to everyone who came by and said hello this past weekend at Emerald City Comicon. I’m still recovering a few days later, but I wouldn’t trade it for the world.
As my collection grows I’ve started switching from print to digital (with the exception of a few books still in print). I feel it’s important to make that delineation in my highlights from now on:
- The Wicked + The Divine #27 – (W) Kieron Gillen (A) Jamie McKelvie – Actual Description – ‘IMPERIAL PHASE (I),’ Part Five-Sex and drugs and rock and roll and sex and drugs and rock and roll and sex and drugs (cont.).
Highlights from Sarah:
- Copperhead #11 – (W) Jay Faerber (A) Drew Moss – After a year and half hiatus, we finally return to the adventures of Clara Bronson– Sheriff of a backwater mining planet, single mother, hider, and keeper of secrets. Your friendly, neighborhood science fiction western crime procedural.
- Jessica Jones #6 – (W) Brian Michael Bendis (A) Michael Gaydos – Jessica and her creative team get a quick shout-out for their story arc wrap-up this week with a special guest appearance by Captain Marvel herself.
- Sky Doll Sudra #1 – (W/A) Barbucci – Spectacularly sexy and achingly gorgeous space elf priestesses on the run and in search of peace in a new home. From French creator Barbucci, this long-running series has been a personal favorite for over ten years.
Curtis’ Full Comic Pulls List:
Sarah’s Full Comic Pulls List: